We will be closely following COVID-19 guidelines to be sure our staff and clients are as safe as possible.
Please help us keep everyone safe by following our current guidelines:
- If you have a fever or cough or are feeling sick, please stay home. This will apply to staff and clients.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entering the studio, for both staff and clients. If you have a fever, you will be asked to leave and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We are requiring a mask be worn by anyone entering the building, for both staff and clients. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Please be sure to use the sanitizing station located at the entrance of the building when you arrive. We will also have multiple other sanitizing stations throughout the studio.
- Staff will be required to wash their hands frequently.
- Maintain social distancing from other clients and staff.
- Please sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue or your elbow.
- At this time, guests are not permitted to accompany clients.
- Please avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
- Please arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. This will limit large gatherings in the lobby area.
- Staff will perform frequent cleanings and wipe down surfaces with disinfectant solution.